This category of visa caters for people wishing to stay in Spain for a period maximum 3 months for business purposes (to sign the contract etc) but does not allow to carry out the professional activity.
Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
|Duration||Visa Fees in Euro|
|Children between 6-12 years||35 Euro|
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
Note: Please ensure you have checked the jurisdiction section before submitting your application at Tehran.
4. NOC from the company
5. Invitation letter from the Spanish company in Spanish language or both in English and Spanish... Letters issued only in English will not be accepted. This will be an obligatory requirement.
6. Support letter from the Iranian company
7. Travel Ticket.
8. Proper hotel booking of travel.
10. Salary Slips for at least six months.
11. One year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable).
12. Income tax returns (ITR-V) for last three years.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 21 working days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Below mentioned forms/checklist are mandatory for all visa categories accepted by BLS
Note: All application form/checklist has to be filled by Blue pen
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
Note: The checklist must be submitted on back to back format only (without back to back copies being stapled to each other).
Checklist for Tehran
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.