If you wish to visit Spain for a short period of time (less than 90 days), you must obtain a Short Term visa.
Visa fee and BLS service charge are as follows:-
||Visa Fees in Euro
|Family Member of EEA/EU Citizens
|Children between 6-12 years
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 15.45 Euro (inclusive of tax) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
Documents Required By Embassy of Spain, Tehran
Note: Please ensure you have checked the jurisdiction section before submitting your application at Tehran.
- Either filled with blue pen or printed online.
- Must bear original signatures of the applicant on the application form.
- Two photocopies of the duly filled application form.
- The checklist must be printed on back to back format only.
- 1 recent photographs; Size: 4.5cm x 3.5 cm
- 80% focus on face & ears should be visible.
- Not more than 6 months old
- With white background.
3. Cover letter from the Applicant:
- Purpose of travel
- Dates of travel.
- All cover letters must include details of any other accompanying persons as well. This includes family members, friends or business associates travelling for the same purpose.
6. Travel Insurance:
- Issued by insurance company as per the EU guidelines.
- Valid for at least 15 days from the date of return to Iran.
- Minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros or 50,000 $
- Sworn declaration for travel insurance signed by the applicant.
7. Proper hotel booking of travel.
9. One year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable).
10. Income tax returns (ITR-V) for last three years.
- Valid at least 3 months beyond the stay in Spain with two blank pages.
- Not older 10 years when applying for a visa.
- With at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of all the pages of the current passport (including blank pages)
Old passport (if any).
Mandatory additional documents required for Honeymoon Purpose.
- Photograph and wedding card from both side
- 1 year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statements are not acceptable). (Both the parent’s).
- Last 03 years Income Tax Return (ITR) (both the parent’s).
- National Id.
- Last 03 years Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Personal 1 year or at least six months personal bank statement with original signed and stamp of the bank (online bank statement are not acceptable).
- Personal last 03 year’s ITR.
For Minor Applicants:
- In case the minor is travelling with either of the parents, affidavit from the other parent.
- Schengen application form signed by both the parents.
- No Objection Letter signed before a notary public by both the parents (if the minor is travelling with another person who is not the biological parents), or from the parent who is not travelling in favor of the other parent, allowing the minor to travel.
- Passport copy of the parent(s) with their signature, attested before the notary public.
- Financial documents of parents.
- Sworn declaration, Declaration form, Authorization letter, checklist in favor of BLS International signed by BOTH parents.
- NOC from School or College along with ID card copy.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against a white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Embassy of Spain/Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Embassy of Spain minimum processing time is 21 working days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Processing time will start excluding the date of submission of application at BLS International Services.
Below mentioned forms/checklist are mandatory for all visa categories accepted by BLS
Note: All application form/checklist has to be filled by Blue pen
Note: The checklist must be submitted on back to back format only (without back to back copies being stapled to each other).
Checklist for Tehran
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.